The Center for Communication-Image Dynamics is a Center for those:
1. Who desire to increase their self-confidence, style and image in public speaking, to increase their ability to impress their audience under pressure, and to speak convincingly with confidence, and with clarity;
2. Who desire to improve the power and style of their speaking voice;
3. Who desire to enhance their personal-professional image;
4. Who desire to gain insight into the art of interpersonal communication for their personal and professional lives; and
5. Who desire to enhance their abilities in: (a) interpersonal communication in conflict resolution; (b) dealing with difficult people; (c) executive etiquette–first impressions; (d) avoiding business etiquette faux pas; (e) job interview etiquette; and (f) the power of persuasion.